24 Apr 2007

Wip Pic and Stash

Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog and left comments, it is wonderful to know that I can share my stitching with so many others.

This is a wip picture of Gypsy Rose. It is the bottom left of the design, which is where I prefer to begin stitching from. I am enjoying working on her and this is the first time that I have stitched 1 over 1. I finished my rotation with her on Sunday night, and have now moved onto And A Forest Grew. If you would like to see what she will look like when finished here is a link; http://www.heavenandearthdesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=637

3 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Looks great so far!

Carla said...

that's a beautiful piece...I'm sure she'll look great once you finish her :)

Anna M said...

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the nice comments on my blog. Lisa is such an amazing dog, like I'm sure Jake must have been for your family, and from the first week we had her she changed our lives completely. When I was in elementary school my family had a dalmation who left us after five years and it was horrible for us. Thirteen years later my parents were finally really to get another dog and we never could have imagined we'd get this character. All the characteristics in Jake I see in Lisa too and I can't even imagine going through what you went through.

So thanks again, I love showing pictures of Lisa and it's nice to know that people like looking at them too.

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch