12 Jun. 2007

Stitching Updates















Here is last weeks progress on HAED Gypsy Rose. I almost got this page finished and I love the way the rose is turning out, very pretty so far IMO.


Next in my rotation is Joel's birth sampler, a Dimensions Chart and Charms design of Noah's Ark.















A full picture, well almost., and a closer one to show what is left to go. There is a heap a back-stitching in this piece and I have been doing some as I go. The row of animals where the elephants are has been done, I think a couple of the fish on the right need doing as well as the horses on the ramp heading into the ark. This has been going for a while but like all of my other wips, I am still enjoying it.
I appologise for the large pictures, I forgot to resize them when I transfered them from my camera to computer. Now I know why it took longer than usual for blogger to upload them, LOL live and learn.
So that is all from me for now, bye.

17 comments:

Leonie said...

Gypsy Rose is lookiing great-that was good progress for a week. Your stash looks good in the previous post too ;) How many things do you have in your rotation? I gather you stitch on each piece for a week?

Marita said...

I love Noahs Ark that is going to look fantastic when it is finished. Colour me green with envy about your stash collection. :grin:

Allie said...

Gypsy Rose is progressing really well. I love the Noah's Ark, I am contemplating getting this to stitch for my nephew.

Tannia said...

Excellent stashing - I have the Heaven Doth Ask sampler also!

Gypsy Rose is looking really lovely - I admire HAED stitchers....

Mary Ann said...

Gypsy Rose and Noah's Ark are both looking great!!

Dee said...

Your projects are looking great.

Noah's Ark is quite a project!!! I'm sure it will be gorgeous when it's done. That's A LOT of stitching!

Michelle said...

Both pieces are coming along great. I love the colors in Gypsy Rose!

Dawn said...

Both pieces look wonderful! Great job:)

Carla said...

Gypsy Rose si looking fantastic!!!

Nicole and Phil said...

awesome pieces! I am really intrigued by th Fractal piece...I found some gorgeous ones in the gallery of the website!
Enjoy all your stitching, I love the little Lizzie Kates, I have a lot of her flip it's

Barbara said...

Noah's Ark is INCREDIBLE!!!

Mylene said...

WOW! Those are big pieces and both are looking great.

Itching To Stitch said...

I love both your Gypsy Rose and Noah's Ark. Looks like you've put a lot of time in on both of these ;)

Jenna said...

Great progress on Gypsy Rose. Noah's Ark is huge, too. Can't wait to see your progress on that one. :)

Carol said...

Both are so beautiful!

Lili said...

Amazing projects, Joanne! Nothing can scare you! I'm very impressed...
Enjoy your week end!
Lili

tkdchick said...

both of your wips look great

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch