15 May 2007

Celtic Banner Update.






Here is my update on Celtic Banner. I don't feel like I achieved a whole lot on this during this rotation, oh well maybe next time there will be better progress. If you want to see where I started this rotation from, just scroll down a few entries.



Hubby has gone back to work tonight. He works in finance and has to present end of financial year reports as part of his job. He wants to catch up a bit as he will be away from tomorrow lunch time and all day Thursday as well. His boss has told him that is ready for the next step in his career and is driving six hours for a job interview. The interview is on Thursday morning at 9am and he wants to be fresh for the interview so he's leaving the day before. If he gets this job it means of course a move for us, but it would place us near some of the premier snow skiing fields. I am not hugely into skiing, have been twice in my life time, but I think it would be amazing, not only for hubby and I, but I can just imagine the fun that we could all have in the snow. We would only be about an hour from our nations capital, Canberra, and there is so much to see and do in the general area. Please could everyone keep their fingers crossed for us.

Back to stitching, next in my rotation is Lizzy Kate's Daughters. Here is a pic of it so far. I am sorry for the blurry picture, it looked much better through the screen on my camera. Hopefully I should be able to finish this one this week. I might replace in with something else small or I might not bother replacing it in my rotation, we will see what happens.

I would just like that thank everyone who visits and leave comments, it is wonderful to read what people write.

Well that is all for now, catch up soon.

Joanne



19 comments:

cathymk said...

Celtic Banner is looking lovely!

Dawn T. said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and your family:) CB looks wonderful.

BeckySC said...

CB is looking great!

Anna M said...

Good luck to your husband! Celtic Banner is looking beautiful.

Michelle said...

Celtic Banner looks beautiful! Good luck to your husband!

Jenn said...

Don't worry about not getting a lot done. Little by little section by section you'll get it done. What you did looks great.

Karoline said...

CB is looking gorgeous, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your husband

Carol said...

Celtic Banner is looking wonderful!!

mainely stitching said...

I have my fingers crossed for your potential move! Good luck!

Leonie said...

Your Celtic Banner is looking just beautiful. Good luck for your husband's interview too.

Anonymous said...

Slow and steady on your CB...just like me.

Good luck with DH's interview!!

Carto said...

Hi there Joanne

Thanks ever so much for dropping by and visiting my blog. It's such a wonderful way of discovering other peoples blogs and i've just added your blog to my bookmarks! I love the Celtic Banner and I have everything crossed for your hubby regarding his job interview. Take care and thanks again for visiting! xx

Carla said...

great progress on both WIPs

Kathy said...

I love your Celtic Banner,its gorgeous, looking forward to seeing more.

hugs xxxxx

Kathy A. said...

Joanne - your Celtic Banner is coming along well. I did mine as a SAL and it took 32 weeks and I am very happy with how it turned out. Thanks for visiting my new blog. All the encouragement keeps me motivated.

Cheryl said...

Love this celtic banner! Its stunning. Enjoying your blog :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

CB looks fantastic!

Sue said...

I've just come across your blog and love your Celtic Banner, that is such a pretty piece. Loved ready the 8 "things" about you ;)

Felicity said...

Celtic Banner is in my basket to do (well, actually stashed under my bed).

Canberra's a great place to visit/live. I spent 7 of my formative years there (late primary & early secondary school years) and thoroughy enjoyed it.

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch