19 May 2007

Second for the day.

I haven't stitched much this week, I think I have missed 2-3 nights so far this week, and I can't remember why!!! So I don't know if I'll get Daughters finished or not.

Hubby hasn't heard anything regarding the job that the he had the interview for. He thinks that as he hasn't heard that he hasn't got it. Oh well, there will be others for sure.

This afternoon we are heading to Bendigo to see a production of Joseph and his Technicolor Dreamcoat. The in-laws are baby-sitting our two younger ones while DH. DS and I go. I love live theatre and have seen many productions, just wish that the timing was better for me as my assignment is due on the 28th and I STILL have about 1900 words to write. I should be doing that instead of updating blog. MMMM.

Would like to thank everyone for their kind wishes for hubbies interview and for visiting.

The rotation changes on Sunday night and I will be stitching on a new start Desert Guardian by Character Creations. This one is for DS who is 12. I am doing it on a pale blue hand dyed fabric.
Will give more details later on.

Bye for now, I hope everyone enjoys their week end.

Joanne

3 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Hope you enjoy the theatre:)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for supporting me through my cancer scare!

mainely stitching said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you DH really did get the job, or that an even better one comes up soon.

I hope you've also enjoyed a wonderful weekend. :)

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch