19 May 2007

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Lana:

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I lived in the same house that I grew up in, in Melbourne, until I got married.

2. This is my second marriage. My first husband left when our son was almost 2 and he decided that he wasn't happy any more and that he missed his freedom. He hasn't seen our son, now 12, since.

3. When hubby is away, I always leave a hall light on.

4. I had a miscarriage 5-6 years ago and fell into a deep depression which lasted for about a year.

5. I have only had one operation. On my tongue, of all places, to remove a lump which developed as a result of me burning myself on hot food. There is a possibility of the lump returning, but as yet it hasn't.

6. Our third child DD, was a surprise package, we did want another but just not when she came along, as there are only 16 months between her and DS.

7. I have only ever had two jobs. One at a newsagency while I was still at school, and the bank when I left school.

8. I met my hubby while working with his brothers wife in a Victorian country town called Castlemaine.

That is it. I think most people have done this by now, if you haven't done it, and would like to consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Well, you have certainly gone through a lot in life. Must be so hard for your first son. I have a close relationship with someone whose mother walked out on when he was a very little boy, too.
There is only 16 months between me and my younger sister and that is the best gift my parents could ever do to us :D We act a lot like twins.

Sorry that your husband didn't get the job... Like you say there will be others!
Have fun at the theater! :)

Carto said...

Hey there :)

Wow, you have been through so much. I'm sorry that DH thinks he hasn't got the job, but like you say, there will be others - it's the best attitude to have. I was also tagged earlier on in the week. I enjoyed it but it was hard thinking about myself, but that's me - I'm always thinking about other people, never about myself.

I'm a theatre buff too! I love going to plays and musicals. There's a 'Whodunnit' series starting soon In Nottingham where I live, so I'm looking forward to that. Enjoy the day! :) x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for sharing

Dawn T. said...

My two eldest are 15 months apart...I know exactly how chaotic that can be:)

An Aussie girl who loves to cross stitch